donderdag 27 oktober 2011

Meet the new design team members of Zva 2011-2012

Guess what...
 I'm so happy to be back on the Zva Creative design team for my second year.
I love bling and  I love Zva Creative.

Windy Robinson – US (DT Coordinator)

Sarah Gough – New Zealand
Susan Lui – Singapore

Carole Maurin – France
Jolanda Meurs – Netherlands (That's me....)
Yukiko Ochi – Japan
Fabi Oremerod – Brazil
Tara Orr – Canada

Karen Shady – Australia

Please visit Zva's gallery regularly to see their incredible designs using ZVA Creative products.
And stop by for our first team blog hop on November 28th!

6 opmerkingen:

Sue Lui zei

Congrats Jolan and welcome to the team. :)

Luz Maria Bruna zei

Big congrats my friend!!!

Karen Shady zei

I am so looking forward to working with you on the Zva Creative team... congrats xx

loes de groot zei

GEFELICITEERD!!!!! dikke knuf van mij

lfzzzzzz

Fabi Ormerod zei

Congrats Jolan, you have a great style and I hope we have fun together on our ZVA term ;) Cheers

wendela zei

wow gefeliciteerd!! gaaf hoor dat je er nog een keer bij zit!!

x
wendela